Like many of you (I hope),I’m staying home & I’ve been cooking a lot more than usual. We’ve got nothing but time, so why not try making something new? Some of the restaurants in Little Italy have shared some recipes you can try at home. Not much of a chef or simply tired of cooking? Here’s a link to restaurants offering take out. Many Little Italy products are also available online via Amazon.
Recipes from the Belmont Business Improvement District:
- Artuso Pastry – Pignoli Cookies
- Mike’s Deli – Farfalle con funghi
- Mike’s Deli – Rigatoni Melanzana
- Borgatti’s – Manicotti
- Vincent’s Meat Market – Italian sausage and bean casserole
- Madonia Bakery – Pane di Casa
- Mario’s Restaurant – Zucchini fritti
- Randazzo’s Seafood – Red snapper with lemon
Now more than ever, it’s important to support our local businesses. Check in on your faves’ social media accounts or go on Uber Eats to see who’s delivering or doing take out to help these businesses survive.